To continue our literacy focus around Recounts, We are now focusing on strengthening our understanding of recounts, establishing our next steps and developing our ability to give effective feedback and support to others:
Over three sessions we have
- Discussed and analysing a range of recounts.
- Discussed the features of a recount.
- Created the criteria for an effective report.
- Some students used a Pilot writing assessment tool to assess a piece of writing.
- Shared our own work.
- Listened to the writing of others in order to improve our own writing.
- Looked for opportunities to extend our vocabulary choices.
- Started Looking at ways to improve our own writing.