- Studied, discussed and deconstructed explanations.
- Co-constructed and discussed the criteria for an effective explanation.
- Listened to and explored a range of explanations.
- Had a number of clinics and conferences, creating next steps.
- Criteria assessed their own work.
- Received feedback from teachers and peers
- Fed back on the work of others in order to strengthen their understanding of an effective explanation and support their peers
- Actively sort out feedback from a range of people including parents.
- Proof-read and published.
Within the literacy programme, They have also been reading, debating, constructing, experimenting, explaining phenomena, researching, critical thinking and generally being awesome!
|Anu receives a Principal Award for his outstanding efforts|