Through this inquiry students had to draw upon a huge range of very important skills which will enabling them to be successful in their futures.
Being the last ‘end point’ of our inquiries we can be extremely pleased with the skills, mindsets and toolsets that our students have developed throughout the year.
- Generated some amazing ideas
- Worked collaboratively
- worked through a cycle of critique
- Problem Solved
- Discussed, developed and refined their ideas
- Continually received and given feedback
- Been questioned in order to justify their decisions
As well as learning about:
- Business and consumerism
- Real life problems (shipping, wages, costs, employment, leasing etc...)
Well done Team 2 on a tremendous team effort!